Dynegy Inc. (NYSE: DYN) announced that it plans to report first quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, May 10, 2012. Dynegy President and Chief Executive Officer, Robert C. Flexon and members of the Company’s senior management team will discuss results during an investor presentation to be webcast live beginning at 10 a.m. ET/9 a.m. CT on May 10.
The listen-only webcast on May 10 can be accessed via the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website at www.dynegy.com. For persons unable to listen to the live webcast, the call will be archived and available for replay on the Company’s website for a one-year period.
Dynegy’s subsidiaries produce and sell electric energy, capacity and
ancillary services in key U.S. markets. The Dynegy Power, LLC power
generation portfolio consists of approximately 6,771 megawatts of
primarily natural gas-fired intermediate and peaking power generation
facilities. The Dynegy Midwest Generation, LLC portfolio consists of
approximately 3,132 megawatts of primarily coal-fired baseload power
plants. The DNE portfolio consists of approximately 1,693 megawatts from
two power plants which are primarily natural gas-fired peaking and
baseload coal generation facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV