CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) today announced that John R. Dudek has been elected Vice President and Assistant Secretary and appointed General Counsel of CTS Corporation effective May 1, 2012. Mr. Dudek will report directly to Vinod M. Khilnani, CTS Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Dudek will assume primary responsibility for all chief legal advice to CTS management and supervision of the Corporation’s legal department in advance of Mr. Richard Cutter’s May 31, 2012 retirement. Mr. Cutter currently serves as Vice President, Law and Business Affairs, Corporate Secretary for CTS.
Mr. Dudek has over 20 years experience serving in advisory and counsel roles to private industry. He comes to CTS from Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc. in Waltham, Massachusetts, where he served the past eight years as Associate General Counsel and Secretary. Prior experience includes two years as General Counsel and Secretary to Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc. in Peabody, Massachusetts and nine years with Thermo Electron Corporation of Waltham, Massachusetts where he served four years as Associate General Counsel and five years as Director of Corporate Development.
Mr. Dudek holds a Bachelors Degree from Princeton University, an MBA and M.S.F. from Boston College School of Management and his J.D. from Boston College Law School.About CTS CTS is a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic components and sensors and a provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to OEMs in the automotive, communications, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and computer markets. CTS manufactures products in North America, Europe and Asia. CTS' stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "CTS.” To find out more, visit the CTS Web site at www.ctscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV