Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) announced today that its 2011 annual report is now available to the general public.
Atlas Resource Partners unitholders and other interested investors are able to obtain an electronic copy of the annual report on the partnership’s website in the Investor Relations section. In addition, hard copies of the annual reports may be ordered free of charge by calling (888) 400-7789, or by completing a request form in the Investor Relations section of the partnership’s website ( www.atlasresourcepartners.com) on the “Annual Report Request” page.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) is an exploration & production master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 8,500 producing natural gas and oil wells, representing over 167 Bcfe of net proved reserves, primarily in Appalachia and the Niobrara region in Colorado. ARP is also the largest sponsor of natural gas and oil investment partnerships in the U.S. For more information, please visit our website at
www.atlasresourcepartners.com, or contact Investor Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV