Deltek Unveils New Task Order Awards Solution Delivering Clarity And Insight To The Opaque World Of Federal Task Order Spending
Deltek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROJ), the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, announced the release of a new Task Order Awards Database that provides insight and analysis of federal spending on task order based contracting, including spending on GSA Schedules.
This new solution helps companies find buyers and partners for their solutions and make critical decisions about their business development resources.
In recent years, agencies have shifted billions of dollars from contracts awarded to a single vendor to master contracts awarded to multiple vendors where those vendors compete for individual tasks on those contracts. Unlike traditional procurements which are open for public bidding, only the vendors holding a position on the master contract are eligible to bid on the individual task orders.
“Over the past several years, federal spending on task order based contracts has soared to over $50 billion per year, yet there’s very little visibility on the details of that spending,” said Kevin Plexico, Vice President for Federal Information Solutions at Deltek. “With the new release of Deltek’s GovWin IQ Task Order Awards database, companies will get analysis of spending on these contracts as well as an unprecedented level of detail on the specific projects that are being awarded. This is critical information for a company to make intelligent decisions when prioritizing how to deploy their limited business development resources.”The new product release allows organizations to get answers to key questions such as:
- What agencies are using task order based contracts?
- Which contracts are they using?
- What companies are winning?
- What are agencies buying and how much are they spending?
- When are their task orders expiring that may be coming up for rebid?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV