Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (the "Company") announced today that it had commenced a private offering to eligible purchasers of Senior Notes due 2020 (the “Notes”). The proceeds from the sale of the Notes will be used to repay all outstanding indebtedness under the Company’s revolving credit facility, to redeem all of its outstanding Series B senior notes, to pay off certain of its outstanding mortgage loan obligations and for general corporate purposes, including without limitation to opportunistically repurchase shares of its outstanding common stock and to pursue potential strategic acquisitions.
The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 or applicable state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws. The Company plans to offer and issue the Notes only to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act and to non-U.S. persons outside the United States pursuant to Regulation S.
This press release is being issued pursuant to Rule 135c under the
Securities Act of 1933, and is neither an offer to sell nor a
solicitation of an offer to buy the notes or any other securities and
shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to
buy, or a sale of, the Notes or any other securities in any jurisdiction
in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV