Tornier, N.V. (NASDAQ:TRNX), a global medical device company focused on providing surgical solutions to orthopaedic extremity specialists, announced today that Doug Kohrs, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Carmen Diersen, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference.
The Company’s presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, May 15, at 3:40 p.m. pacific time at the Encore at Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
The presentation will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.tornier.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live webcast, the call will be archived for 30 days.
About TornierTornier is a global medical device company focused on serving extremities specialists who treat orthopaedic conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, ankle and foot. The Company's broad offering of approximately 90 product lines includes joint replacement, trauma, sports medicine, and biologic products to treat the extremities, as well as joint replacement products for the hip and knee in certain international markets. Since its founding approximately 70 years ago, Tornier's "Specialists Serving Specialists" philosophy has fostered a tradition of innovation, intense focus on surgeon education, and commitment to advancement of orthopedic technology stemming from its close collaboration with orthopedic surgeons and thought leaders throughout the world. For more information regarding Tornier, visit www.tornier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV