- Revenue per available room ("RevPAR") for 69 same-store hotels increased 3.6%. RevPAR for same-store hotels not under renovation or redevelopment increased 7.1%.
- Hotel EBITDA margin remained the same as the prior year at 21.8% for the quarter and increased 125 basis points for hotels not under renovation.
- Adjusted funds from operations ("FFO") per share were a loss of $0.02, and Adjusted EBITDA was $41.4 million, both of which met the high end of our expectations.
- Net loss was $28.9 million.
- Agreed to sell six non-strategic hotels for $103 million. Proceeds from the sale will be used to repay $73 million of related debt and other costs with the remaining proceeds used to pay $30 million of accrued preferred dividends.
FelCor Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.