- Revenue per available room ("RevPAR") for 69 same-store hotels increased 3.6%. RevPAR for same-store hotels not under renovation or redevelopment increased 7.1%.
- Hotel EBITDA margin remained the same as the prior year at 21.8% for the quarter and increased 125 basis points for hotels not under renovation.
- Adjusted funds from operations ("FFO") per share were a loss of $0.02, and Adjusted EBITDA was $41.4 million, both of which met the high end of our expectations.
- Net loss was $28.9 million.
- Agreed to sell six non-strategic hotels for $103 million. Proceeds from the sale will be used to repay $73 million of related debt and other costs with the remaining proceeds used to pay $30 million of accrued preferred dividends.
FelCor Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.