- Revenue per available room ("RevPAR") for 69 same-store hotels increased 3.6%. RevPAR for same-store hotels not under renovation or redevelopment increased 7.1%.
- Hotel EBITDA margin remained the same as the prior year at 21.8% for the quarter and increased 125 basis points for hotels not under renovation.
- Adjusted funds from operations ("FFO") per share were a loss of $0.02, and Adjusted EBITDA was $41.4 million, both of which met the high end of our expectations.
- Net loss was $28.9 million.
- Agreed to sell six non-strategic hotels for $103 million. Proceeds from the sale will be used to repay $73 million of related debt and other costs with the remaining proceeds used to pay $30 million of accrued preferred dividends.
FelCor Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.