WHIPPANY, N.J., May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity, announced today that its 2012 Tri-Annual Meeting of Unitholders, scheduled for today, has been adjourned in order to provide additional time to obtain a quorum, as provided for in its Third Amended and Restated Agreement of Limited Partnership.
The 2012 Tri-Annual Meeting of Unitholders will be adjourned until 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, on Monday, May 14, 2012 at our executive offices at One Suburban Plaza, 240 Route 10 West, Whippany, New Jersey. Unitholders planning to attend the Tri-Annual Meeting may call 1-973-887-5300 for directions to our executive offices.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban has been in the customer service business since 1928. The Partnership serves the energy needs of approximately 750,000 residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers through more than 300 locations in 30 states.
SOURCE Suburban Propane Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV