AUSTIN, Texas, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With Mother's Day around the corner, daughters and sons search for the perfect way to show they care. As spring turns into summer, colorful blooms are a great way to celebrate how moms selflessly give to those around them and brighten up their lives.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/46971-whole-foods-market-happy-mother-s-day-with-whole-trade-flowers
Whole Trade flowers from Whole Foods Market® have many of the same characteristics that Mom does – they're not only beautiful, but they keep on giving. Whole Foods Market's Whole Trade Guarantee ensures that growers get equitable wages and working conditions while also caring for the environment. Additionally, funds from Whole Trade Guarantee sale support community development projects in the countries products are sourced from, such as schools, education programs and health services. Send a sweet message to Mom this Mother's Day or any day with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and not only make her day, make someone else's too.FACTS:
- Whole Trade Guarantee means growers pay fair wages, provide safe working conditions, care for the environment and meet Whole Foods Market's high quality standards.
- Through the purchases by its shoppers, Whole Foods Market has provided millions of dollars in social premiums for Whole Trade flowers.
- "When shoppers purchase a bouquet of Whole Trade Guarantee flowers for their mom or a loved one, they're not only getting beautiful, high-quality blooms, but their purchases help make a difference in the lives of the people who grow them." - John Walker, senior global produce coordinator, Whole Foods Market
- "Whole Foods Market has not only sought out the finest roses in south America for mother's day but is paying a 10 percent premium to improve the lives of flower workers, most of whom are women and many of whom are mothers themselves. In fact, WFM was the first U.S. retailer to generate $1 million in Community Development Premiums which has funded hundreds of scholarships for children and adults, provided micro loans for small businesses, cancer screening for women and decent housing for the community." - Paul Rice, president and CEO, Fair Trade USA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV