3SBio Inc. Files Annual Report On Form 20-F For Fiscal Year 2011
SHENYANG, China, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- 3SBio Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRX) ("3SBio" or "the Company"), a leading China-based biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products, today announced that it has filed the Company's Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 with the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission on April 30, 2012. The annual report on Form 20-F, which contains its audited financial statements, can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website www.3sbio.com. Shareholders may also receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request.
About 3SBio Inc.
3SBio is a leading, fully integrated, profitable biotechnology company focused on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing biopharmaceutical products primarily in China. Its focus is on addressing large markets with significant unmet medical needs in nephrology, oncology, supportive cancer care, inflammation and infectious diseases. With headquarters and GMP-certified manufacturing facilities in Shenyang, PRC, 3SBio employs over 800 people. Shares trade in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs) on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol "SSRX". Please see www.3SBio.com for more information.
Investor ContactsBo TanChief Financial Officer3SBio Inc.Tel: + 86 24 2581-1820 ir@3SBio.com Tom FolinsbeeDirector of Investor Relations3SBio Inc. Tel: + 852 8191-6991 ir@3SBio.com SOURCE 3SBio Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV