Q1 2012 Earnings Call
April 30, 2012 5:30 pm ET
ExecutivesDennis Oakes - Senior Vice President of Investor RelationsJames J. Pieczynski - Co-Chief Executive Officer and DirectorDouglas H. Lowrey - Chief Executive Officer of CapitalSource Bank, President of CapitalSource Bank and Director of CapitalSource BankJohn A. Bogler - Chief Financial Officer of CapitalSource Bank and Executive Vice President of CapitalSource BankAnalystsMark C. DeVries - Barclays Capital, Research DivisionAaron James Deer - Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P., Research DivisionMoshe Orenbuch - Crédit Suisse AG, Research DivisionJohn W. Stilmar - SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., Research DivisionDonald Fandetti - Citigroup Inc, Research DivisionScott Valentin - FBR Capital Markets & Co., Research DivisionHenry J. Coffey - Sterne Agee & Leach Inc., Research DivisionVivek Agrawal - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by CSE
» CapitalSource's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» CapitalSource's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» CapitalSource's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV