Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call Transcript
April 30, 2012 10:00 a.m. ET
ExecutivesHank Herrmann - Chairman and CEO Mike Avery - President Tom Butch - Chief Marketing Officer Dan Connealy - CFO Mike Strohm - COO Phil Sanders - CIO Nicole McIntosh - VP, IR Analysts Jeff Hopson - Stifel Nicolaus Cynthia Mayer - Banc of America - Merrill Lynch Bill Katz - Citigroup Michael Kim - Sandler O’Neill Robert Lee - KBW Daniel Fannon - Jefferies Craig Siegenthaler - Credit Suisse Mac Sykes - Gabieli & Company Marc Irizarry - Goldman Sachs Roger Freeman - Barclays Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by WDR
» Waddell & Reed Financial's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Waddell & Reed Financial's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Waddell & Reed Financial's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Waddell & Reed Financial CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
With me today are Mike Avery, President; Tom Butch, our Chief Marketing Officer; Dan Connealy, Chief Financial Officer; Mike Strohm, our Chief Operations Officer; Phil Sanders, Chief Investment Officer; and Nicole McIntosh, our VP of Investor Relations. Nicole would you read the forward-looking statements, please?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV