Official Payments Schedules Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) will announce financial results for the fiscal 2012 second quarter ended March 31, 2012 after the market closes on Monday, May 7, 2012.
Alex P. Hart, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jeff Hodges, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company's quarterly results.
To access the conference call, please dial (888) 566-6141 and provide pass code OPAYQ2. The conference call will also be broadcast live via the Internet at www.OPAY.OfficialPayments.com. Please go to the web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
For those who cannot access the live broadcast, a replay will be available at www.OPAY.OfficialPayments.com, or by calling (866) 415-2336 from 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 28, 2012.About Official Payments Holdings, Inc. Official Payments Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of electronic payment solutions in the biller direct market. Headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, the company provides enhanced electronic payment services that include multiple payment choices, payment channels, and bill payment products and services to over 3,500 clients in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Official Payments serves clients in multiple markets including federal, state, and local governments, educational institutions, utilities and commercial clients through its subsidiary, Official Payments Corporation. For more information, see www.OPAY.OfficialPayments.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV