SANTIAGO, Chile, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The management of Banco Santander Chile (NYSE: BSAC) ("Santander Chile" or the "Company") hereby announces that on April 30, 2012, Santander Chile filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 (the "2011 Annual Report") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The 2011 Annual Report can be accessed by visiting either the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or the Company's website at www.santander.cl and http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=71614&p=irol-sec. In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the Company's complete audited financial statements free of charge by requesting a copy within a reasonable period of time from Robert Moreno in Santander Chile's Investor Relations Office at + (1) 562 320 8284 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any further information or questions regarding the 2011 Annual Report may be obtained by contacting Robert Moreno.
CONTACT: Robert Moreno, Manager, Investor Relations Department, Banco Santander Chile, Bandera 140 Piso 19, Santiago, Chile, Tel: (562) 320-8284, Fax: (562) 671-6554, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.santander.cl
SOURCE Banco Santander Chile
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV