China Mass Media Files 2011 Annual Report On Form 20-F
BEIJING, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Mass Media Corp. ("China Mass Media" or the "Company") (NYSE: CMM) today announced that it filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 30, 2010. The Company's annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed through the SEC's website - http://www.sec.gov, as well as the official website of the Company - http://www.chinammia.com under its Investor Relations section. The Company will provide, upon request and free of charge, any shareholder with a hard copy of the Company's 2011 annual report on Form 20-F, including its complete audited financial statements. Such requests should be directed to Julie Sun, Chief Financial Officer, by email at email@example.com.
About China Mass Media Corp.
As a television advertising company in China, the Company provides a full range of advertising services, including advertising agency services, creative production services, public service announcement sponsorship services, and other value added services.
For further information, contact:China Mass Media Corp. Julie SunCFO6/F, Tower B, Corporate Square,35 Finance Street Xicheng District Beijing, 100033 P. R. ChinaPhone: +86-10-8809-1099Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ChristensenTip FlemingPhone: +852-2117-0861Email: email@example.com Teal WillinghamPhone: +86-131-2179-3446Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Mass Media Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV