CVS Caremark (CVS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark fell 26 cents (-0.6%) to $44.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.6 million shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.50-$45.14 after having opened the day at $44.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.88. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: China Auto Logistics (CALI), down 17.8%, China Yida (CNYD), down 14.2%, Point.360 (PTSX), down 12.9%, and ATA (ATAI), down 9.5%. CVS Caremark Corporation provides pharmacy health care services in the United States. CVS Caremark has a market cap of $58.25 billion and is part of the retail industry. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate CVS Caremark a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CVS Caremark as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CVS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV