SanDisk (SNDK) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell 58 cents (-1.5%) to $37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.90-$37.58 after having opened the day at $37.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.58. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Vimicro International Corporation (VIMC), down 13.5%, Nam Tai Electronics (NTE), down 11.6%, Aetrium Incorporated (ATRM), down 10%, and LightPath Technologies (LPTH), down 9.9%. Sandisk Corporation designs, develops, and manufactures NAND flash memory storage solutions that are used in various consumer electronics products. SanDisk has a market cap of $9.07 billion and is part of the technology sector. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate SanDisk a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SanDisk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SNDK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV