Liberty Property (LRY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Liberty Property rose 25 cents (0.7%) to $36.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 729,172 shares of Liberty Property exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 959,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.86-$36.54 after having opened the day at $36.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.23. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Income Opportunity Realty Investors (IOT), up 9.4%, Vestin Realty Mortgage II (VRTB), up 7.5%, MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH), up 5.3%, and Supertel Hospitality (SPPR), up 4.2%. Liberty Property Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment holding trust. Through its subsidiary, it provides leasing, property management, development, acquisition, and other tenant-related services for a portfolio of industrial and office properties. Liberty Property has a market cap of $4.22 billion and is part of the financial sector. Currently there are four analysts that rate Liberty Property a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and nine rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Liberty Property as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Liberty Property Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LRY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV