Duke Realty (DRE) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Duke Realty rose 9 cents (0.6%) to $14.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Duke Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.59-$14.84 after having opened the day at $14.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.73. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Imperial Holdings (IFT), up 29.8%, Plumas Bancorp (PLBC), up 17.9%, Siebert Financial Corporation (SIEB), up 14.7%, and PremierWest Bancorp (PRWT), up 13%. Duke Realty Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It offers leasing, property and asset management, development, construction, build-to-suit, and other tenant-related services. Duke Realty has a market cap of $3.85 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Currently there are six analysts that rate Duke Realty a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Duke Realty as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Duke Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DRE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV