LSI Corporation (LSI): Today's Featured Electronics Winner
LSI Corporation (LSI) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, LSI Corporation rose 15 cents (1.9%) to $8.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, nine million shares of LSI Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $7.84-$8.09 after having opened the day at $7.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.89. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: ClearSign Combustion (CLIR), up 13.1%, Orion Energy Systems (OESX), up 9.9%, Enphase Energy (ENPH), up 7.8%, and LDK Solar Company (LDK), up 7.4%. LSI Corporation designs, develops, and markets storage and networking semiconductors worldwide. LSI Corporation has a market cap of $4.65 billion and is part of the technology sector. Currently there are nine analysts that rate LSI Corporation a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LSI Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full LSI Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV