Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation rose 22 cents (1.5%) to $14.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 545,420 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.65-$14.97 after having opened the day at $14.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.69. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Plumas Bancorp (PLBC), up 17.9%, PremierWest Bancorp (PRWT), up 13%, Jacksonville Bancorp Inc (FL (JAXB), up 12.9%, and Oak Ridge Financial Services (BKOR), up 11.6%. Ocwen Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services in the United States and internationally. Ocwen Financial Corporation has a market cap of $1.95 billion and is part of the financial sector. Currently there are four analysts that rate Ocwen Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ocwen Financial Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about OCN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV