Titan International Inc. (TWI): Today's Featured Automotive Winner
Titan International (TWI) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Titan International rose 86 cents (3.1%) to $28.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Titan International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 638,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.95-$28.99 after having opened the day at $27.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.03. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide (QTWW), up 4.3%, Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD), up 3.3%, Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR), up 2.1%, and Orbital (OBT), up 1.9%. Titan International, Inc. and its subsidiaries manufacture and sell wheels, tires, and assemblies for off-highway vehicles used in the agricultural, earthmoving/construction, and consumer markets in the United States. Titan International has a market cap of $1.14 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Currently there are six analysts that rate Titan International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Titan International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall.
- You can view the full Titan International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV