Online Resources Announces Date For First Quarter 2012 Earnings Results
Online Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ORCC), a leading provider of online financial services, today announced it will provide its first quarter 2012 earnings results after the close of market on Monday, May 7, 2012. The Company’s management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. EDT the same day.
The conference call dial-in number is (877) 303-6496 for domestic participants and (707) 287-9318 for international participants. Alternatively, a live web cast of the conference call will be available through the "Investors" section of Online Resources' web site at www.orcc.com.
The conference call and web cast will be recorded and available for playback from 8:00 p.m. EDT on May 7 th until midnight on Monday, May 14 th. For the conference call playback, dial (855) 859-2056 for domestic participants and (404) 537-3406 for international participants and enter code 74186008. For web cast replay, go to the “Investors” section of www.orcc.com.
About Online Resources CorporationOnline Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ORCC) powers financial interactions between millions of consumers and the company’s financial institution and biller clients. Backed by its proprietary payments gateway that links banks directly with billers, the company provides web and phone-based financial services, electronic payments and marketing services to drive consumer adoption. Founded in 1989, ORCC is the largest financial technology provider dedicated to the online channel. For more information, visit www.orcc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV