Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced plans to release its second quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Monday, May 7, 2012. Wesco Aircraft will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 pm EDT that day. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 866-804-6926, (domestic) or 857-350-1672 (international). Participants will need to enter passcode 13013074.
The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously on Wesco Aircraft's website ( http://www.wescoair.com/), under the Investor Relations link.
Following the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company's website. A telephonic replay will also be available approximately one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering passcode 59412248. The telephonic replay will be available until May 14, 2012.
To learn more about Wesco Aircraft, please visit the company's website at http://www.wescoair.com/.About Wesco Aircraft Wesco Aircraft is one of the world’s largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, offering the world’s broadest inventory of aerospace parts, comprised of approximately 475,000 different stock keeping units, including hardware, bearings, tools, electronic components and machined parts. The Company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. Wesco Aircraft has more than 1,000 employees across 30 locations in 11 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV