Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPFH) today announced that David J. Kaye, Chief Financial Officer, and Mark Thompson, CEO of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company, will attend the RBC Capital Markets’ Financial Institutions Conference. David Kaye will participate in a panel discussion titled “Capital Allocation: Maximizing Shareholder’s Return” on Tuesday, May 1, at 4 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast will be available on the company’s website www.bostonprivate.com.
Boston Private Financial Holdings
Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. is a national financial services organization with Wealth Management and Private Banking affiliates in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. The Company has a $6 billion Private Banking balance sheet, and manages over $19 billion of client assets.The Company positions its affiliates to serve the high net worth marketplace with high quality products and services of unique appeal to private clients. The Company also provides strategic oversight and access to resources, both financial and intellectual, to support affiliate management, marketing, compliance and legal activities. (NASDAQ: BPFH) For more information about BPFH, visit the Company's website at www.bostonprivate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV