Xerium Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: XRM), a leading global manufacturer of industrial textiles and rolls used primarily in the paper production process, today announced that since its formal introduction in February 2012, Formsoft has become the fastest-growing tissue fabric product in the company’s history with more than 200 orders to date. Formsoft is an advanced tissue forming fabric technology that is specifically designed to help tissue fabric manufacturers improve operational performance at lower costs.
“We continue to match technological innovation with customer demand for products that help them run their machines better and longer,” said Stephen R. Light, Xerium’s President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman.
Formsoft is a triple layer tissue forming fabric that has been engineered to provide high drainage performance that produces tissue with improved sheet properties, including formation, tensile strength, and softness. Formsoft delivers the highest fiber support with superior dimensional stability and uniformity throughout the life of the fabric, while also providing improved life potential that is well-suited for the rigors of a demanding tissue machine.
More information on Formsoft is available in the products section of www.xerium.comAbout Xerium Technologies Xerium Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: XRM) is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of two types of consumable products used primarily in the production of paper-clothing and roll covers. The Company, which operates around the world under a variety of brand names, utilizes a broad portfolio of patented and proprietary technologies to provide customers with tailored solutions and products integral to production, all designed to optimize performance and reduce operational costs. With 31 manufacturing facilities in 14 countries around the world, Xerium has approximately 3,400 employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV