IRVINE, Calif., April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Resources Global Professionals, a leading multinational provider of professional services and the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (Nasdaq: RECN), announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share, payable on June 21, 2012 to all shareholders of record on May 24, 2012.
ABOUT RESOURCES GLOBAL PROFESSIONALS
Resources Global Professionals, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise - accounting, finance, information management, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, human capital, supply chain management, healthcare solutions, risk management and internal audit and legal and regulatory services.
Resources Global was founded in 1996 within a Big Four accounting firm. Today, we are a publicly traded company with over 3,000 professionals, annually serving over 1,900 clients around the world from 80 practice offices.Headquartered in Irvine, California, Resources Global has served 86 of Fortune 100 companies. The Company is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the exchange's highest tier by listing standards. More information about Resources Global is available at http://www.resourcesglobal.com. SOURCE Resources Global Professionals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV