Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH), today announced the development of a new lab facility in Lyon, France, focused on a local test environment for the company’s European products. The testing lab will allow Enphase to monitor, support and ensure compliance of its products from within Europe. Enphase opened offices in Lyon, France, which also serves the Benelux region, and Milan, Italy, in March 2011 and continues to expand in support of its market growth in Europe.
“The European market is crucial in our development strategy and building out our global presence," said Olivier Jacques, director of Enphase Energy France and Benelux. “Expanding with this new lab demonstrates our commitment to the European markets as well as our ability to quickly address customer needs.”
According to IMS Research, the Benelux region has seen an impressive, steady increase in solar installations over the last several years. IMS notes in 2008, Benelux saw 52 MW of solar systems installed, with this number jumping to 765 MW in 2011. The region is projected to continue growing to 833 MW by 2013. IMS also projects that France will remain a sizable market for solar installations in the coming years.
The primary mission of the European testing lab is to provide local technical support and analysis for Enphase ® Microinverters deployed in the France and Benelux regions. The new European lab will work in tandem with the North American lab at Enphase headquarters to create global consistency and facilitate regional knowledge sharing.Product certification activities will also take place at the new testing lab in conjunction with North America. State-of-the-art environmental and simulation testing equipment will populate the new facility as well as tools to test Enphase products for the European grid.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV