AMSTERDAM, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- "VimpelCom Ltd" ("VimpelCom", "Company" or "Group") (NYSE: VIP), a leading global provider of telecommunications services, today filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 (the "Form 20-F") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange at www.sec.gov. The report will also be made available on the Company's website at www.vimpelcom.com on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
Shareholders may request a hard copy of the Form 20-F, including VimpelCom's complete audited financial statements under IFRS for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, free of charge by contacting VimpelCom's Investor Relations at Investor_Relations@vimpelcom.com.
VimpelCom is one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications services operators providing voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Burundi, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic and Canada. VimpelCom's operations around the globe cover territory with a total population of approximately 782 million people. VimpelCom provides services under the "Beeline", "Kyivstar", "djuice", "Wind", "Infostrada" "Mobilink", "Leo", "banglalink", "Telecel", and "Djezzy" brands. As of December 31, 2011 VimpelCom had 205 million mobile subscribers on a combined basis. VimpelCom is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol (VIP). For more information visit: http://www.vimpelcom.com .SOURCE VimpelCom Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV