- Net income applicable to common stockholders was $129,000, or $0.04 per basic and diluted common share.
- Core deposits increased by 4.8% compared to year end 2011.
- Nonperforming loans declined to $946,000, or 1.32% of total loans at March 31, 2012, from $1,384,000 at year end 2011.
- The total allowance for loan losses as a percentage of total loans was 3.84% at March 31, 2012, compared to 3.58% at December 31, 2011.
- Total risk-based capital ratio was 25.80%, Tier 1 risk-based capital ratio was 24.52%, and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 17.31% at March 31, 2012.
Americas United Bank Earns $129,000 In First Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.