- Net income applicable to common stockholders was $129,000, or $0.04 per basic and diluted common share.
- Core deposits increased by 4.8% compared to year end 2011.
- Nonperforming loans declined to $946,000, or 1.32% of total loans at March 31, 2012, from $1,384,000 at year end 2011.
- The total allowance for loan losses as a percentage of total loans was 3.84% at March 31, 2012, compared to 3.58% at December 31, 2011.
- Total risk-based capital ratio was 25.80%, Tier 1 risk-based capital ratio was 24.52%, and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 17.31% at March 31, 2012.
Americas United Bank Earns $129,000 In First Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.