Sales were excellent for the third consecutive quarter of more than 50% from the first quarter of last year; this trend was driven primarily by high sales of cardiology and Infectious Disease diagnostic including a strong flu season.
Overall, Asia has performed very well for us over the past year when we expect it to continue through the remainder of the year. Two of our recently acquired diabetes related companies Axis-Shield and Arriva are in the price of being integrated. We are continuing to review opportunities in the area with the intend of establishing novel approaches to the management of individuals with diabetes which will help, which we expect will yield better outcomes from both the individual and the payer, future M&A activities likely to be heavily weighted towards this area and secondarily towards our toxicology business which is performing very well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV