BEDFORD, Mass., April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GSI Group Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIG) (the "Company" or "GSI"), a global leader and supplier of laser-based solutions, precision motion control devices and associated precision technologies to global industrial, electronics, medical, and scientific markets, today announced that the Company will present at Houlihan Lokey's 7th Annual Global Industrials Conference on Thursday, May 10, 2012 in New York, NY.
John A. Roush, GSI's Chief Executive Officer and Robert J. Buckley, GSI's Chief Financial Officer, will provide an overview of the Company's strategy, performance and financial results.
A copy of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at www.gsig.com prior to the presentation date.About GSI GSI Group Inc. supplies laser-based solutions, precision motion control devices, optical controls, and associated precision technologies, and semiconductor systems to global industrial, electronics, medical, and scientific markets. GSI Group Inc.'s common shares are quoted on NASDAQ (GSIG). More information about GSI is available on the Company's website at www.gsig.com . For additional information, please contact GSI Group Inc., Investor Relations, at (781) 266-5137 or InvestorRelations@gsig.com . SOURCE GSI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV