Francesca's (FRAN) operates a national chain of retail boutiques designed and merchandised. Its Francesca's collections are a specialty retailer in the U.S. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $31.20 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 871,000Average Volume: 569,419 Volume % Change: 137% From a technical perspective, FRAN is ripping here and starting to flirt with a near-term breakout trade above some overhead resistance at $31.31 with above-average volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades if FRAN can manage to close above $31.21. If we get that action today, then look for FRAN to trigger an even bigger breakout trade if it can take out some more near-term overhead resistance at $32.92 to $33.93 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels on volume that's near or well above 569,419 shares. If we get that action soon, it will mean that FRAN is trading in all-time high territory, and should trend much higher in the near-term. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV