Cymer (CYMI) is a supplier of light sources used in the photolithography process for semiconductor, or chip manufacturing. This stock is trading up 2.1% at $51.82 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 371,000Average Volume: 289,970 Volume % Change: 84% >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, CYMI are moving modestly higher here on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing CYMI within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CYMI can manage to take out some past overhead resistance at $52.45 to $53 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades off a sustained move or close above those levels that comes on volume that's near or above 289,970 shares. If we get that action soon, look for CYMI to make a run at its 2011 high of $58.19 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV