CVD Equipment (CVV) designs, develops and manufactures customized equipment and process solutions used to develop and manufacture solar, nano and advanced electronic components, materials and coatings for research and industrial applications. This stock is trading up 6.5% at $14.20 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 144,000Average Volume: 111,005 Volume % Change: 134% >>10 Industrial Stocks Poised for a Rebound From a technical perspective, CVV is surging higher here on above average volume, and this stock is triggering a near-term breakout trade above its 200-day moving average of $14.16 and above some past overhead resistance at $13.95. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as CVV is trending above its 200-day with strong upside volume flows, and if it can close above that level. I would consider any upside volume that registers near or well above 11,005 shares as bullish. If we get that action today, look for CVV to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance level oat $16.06 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV