Zagg (ZAGG) designs, manufactures and distributes protective coverings, audio accessories and power solutions for consumer electronic and hand-held devices under the brand names invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGaudio, and ZAGGskins. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $13.09 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.7 million Average Volume: 1.1 millionVolume % Change: 137% Shares of ZAGG are skyrocketing today ahead of the company's quarterly earnings report, which is expected to be released on Thursday. >>5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings From a technical perspective, ZAGG has triggered a major breakout trade here since this stock has moved above some past overhead resistance at $12.35 on heavy volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as ZAGG is trending above $12.35, and if it can close near its daily highs. If we get that action today, then look for ZAGG to continue its uptrend in front of its quarter toward its next significant overhead resistance level at $14. Following its earnings report, traders should look for long-biased trades if ZAGG can trigger a breakout trade over $14 with volume. Look for a sustained move or close over $14 with volume that's near or well above 1,124,510 shares. If we get that action, look for ZAGG to make a run at $16 to $17 or possibly much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV