Changeyou.com (CYOU) is an online game developer and operator in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 4.6% at $25.28 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 416,000Average Volume: 297,700 Volume % Change: 199% Shares of CYOU are spiking sharply higher today after Piper Jaffray reiterated its overweight rating and $43 per share price target on the stock. This upgrade in the stock comes after the company reported first-quarter EPS of $1.24, or 15 cents per share better than analysts' estimates of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.14 million. >>3 Tech Stocks to Buy on a Pullback From a technical perspective, CYOU bouncing hard here near some previous support at $24.06 with heavy volume. This move has yet to push CYOU back above its 50-day moving average of $26.57. Traders should only consider long-biased traders in CYOU if it can manage to move back above its 50-day with strong volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $26.57 with volume that's near or well above 297,700 shares. If we get that action soon, then CYOU could trend back towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $28.05 to its 200-day moving average of $39.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV