Sadly, last November, we marked the untimely passing of Director John Shirk. John was an attorney, served for more than 28 years on the Board of both Fulton Financial Corporation and Fulton Bank. John was a consummate Director. He was always prepared. He had a keen understanding of the important role a Director played in helping to guide a company. He did not hesitate to challenge management on important issues, and his motivation for doing so was always to do what was best for the organization and its constituencies. We are grateful for John's many years of service to our company.
In addition to Phil Wenger, whom I've already introduced, I'd like to introduce the other 4 members of the Fulton Financial Corporation senior management team, who are seated here on stage. Charlie Nugent, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Jim Shreiner, Senior Executive Vice President for Administrative Services; Craig Hill, Senior Executive Vice President for Human Resources; and our newest member of the senior management team, Craig Roda, Senior Executive Vice President for Community Banking. Craig was promoted to senior management last June, and he brings more than 30 years of banking experience to our management team.
I will now introduce the CEOs and Presidents from our affiliate banks and major business divisions. First, Jerry Nole [ph], Head of our Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania regions; Jill Carson, Fulton Mortgage Company; Rocco Del Vecchio, Lafayette Ambassador Bank; Dave Hanson, Fulton Financial Advisors and Clermont Wealth Strategies; Bryan Holmes, FNB Bank; Curt Meyers, Fulton Bank N.A.; John Scaldara, The Columbia Bank; Angela Snyder, Fulton Bank of New Jersey; and Mike Wimer, Swineford National Bank.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV