Texas Pacific Land Trust (NYSE:TPL):
|REPORT OF OPERATIONS - UNAUDITED|
|Three Months Ended|
|March 31, 2012||March 31, 2011|
|Rentals, royalties and other income||$ 6,013,079||$ 5,208,608|
|Total income||$ 9,580,079||$ 5,720,108|
|Provision for income tax||$ 2,840,031||$ 1,525,924|
|Net income||$ 5,938,255||$ 3,359,569|
|Net income per sub-share||$ .65||$.35|
|Average sub-shares outstanding during period||9,122,337||9,518,001|
This news release may contain forward-looking statements as defined
in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
statements include statements regarding the Trust's future operations
and prospects, the markets for real estate in the areas in which the
Trust owns real estate, applicable zoning regulations, the markets for
oil and gas, production limits on prorated oil and gas wells authorized
by the Railroad Commission of Texas, expected competition, management's
intent, beliefs or current expectations with respect to the Trust's
future financial performance and other matters.
We assume no
responsibility to update any such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV