Doubling their efforts to satisfy the cravings of America’s burger fans, the gourmet burger experts at Red Robin have introduced Red’s Tavern Double as part of the casual dining chain’s fresh new menu, in Red Robin ® restaurants starting today. Red’s Tavern Double is a fire-grilled double burger topped with American cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato and Red’s Secret Tavern Sauce on a toasted sesame bun. Accompanying this “classic” version of Red’s Tavern Double are three Tavern Styles to satisfy burger lovers’ taste for something a bit more tangy, spicy or truly bacon-inspired.
Red’s Tavern Double is available for an everyday value of $6.99 and, of course, will be served with Red Robin’s signature Bottomless Steak Fries ®, which means free refills. The Tavern Double joins more than two dozen fire-grilled burgers on Red Robin’s new menu. Guests will also have the option to “style up” the classic Tavern Double by choosing from an additional three Tavern Styles:
- Cantina Jack Style – In a nod to the Southwest, a green chili aioli, roasted green chiles and Pepper-Jack cheese give this Tavern Style a distinctive regional flavor.
- Pig Out Style – A bacon-lover’s dream, this Tavern Style features a creamy bacon aioli paired with strips of hardwood-smoked bacon.
- Buzzalo Style – A kickin’ addition to the Tavern Styles that combines Red Robin’s tangy Buffalo Sauce with crumbled Bleu cheese, Bleu cheese dressing and crispy celery straws.
To spread the word about the introduction of Red’s Tavern Double, and invite guests for a limited time to style up the classic Tavern Double to a Cantina, Pig Out or Buzzalo style for only a dollar more, Red Robin is scheduling its latest round of TV advertising from April 30 to May 24. The ads will air on networks that include NBC, ABC, MTV and TBS. A digital media component to the promotion will include partnerships with sites such as Pandora, banner ads on ESPN, and video ads that will run online, on mobile devices and through gaming consoles such as XBOX Live.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV