CHICAGO, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Ronald L. Chez, owner of 9.2% of Repligen Corporation (Nasdaq: RGEN), issued the following statement: "As a result of my constructive recent conversation with Karen Dawes, Chairperson of Repligen's Board, I plan to discuss my proxy proposal regarding the reduction from 50% to 20% of outstanding shares, to call a special meeting."
In addition, "I plan to discuss strategic alternatives for Repligen in light of the positive Phase 1 results of 3039 for the potential treatment of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), and the decision of the FDA to require additional clinical trial data for 1068." Mr. Chez added, "I believe Repligen should schedule a conference call at the earliest possible time to discuss the company's plans and strategy in light of these recent developments."
Contact: Ronald L. Chez, 1-312-944-0987
SOURCE Ronald L. Chez, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV