CHICAGO, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Ronald L. Chez, owner of 9.2% of Repligen Corporation (Nasdaq: RGEN), issued the following statement: "As a result of my constructive recent conversation with Karen Dawes, Chairperson of Repligen's Board, I plan to discuss my proxy proposal regarding the reduction from 50% to 20% of outstanding shares, to call a special meeting."
In addition, "I plan to discuss strategic alternatives for Repligen in light of the positive Phase 1 results of 3039 for the potential treatment of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), and the decision of the FDA to require additional clinical trial data for 1068." Mr. Chez added, "I believe Repligen should schedule a conference call at the earliest possible time to discuss the company's plans and strategy in light of these recent developments."
Contact: Ronald L. Chez, 1-312-944-0987
SOURCE Ronald L. Chez, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV