SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Silicon Valley Bank, financial partner to technology and life science companies of all sizes worldwide, is helping its innovative clients improve control of their corporate spending with the introduction of a new corporate card program that combines purchasing and corporate travel-and-entertainment credit card functions. Through a single card platform, companies are able to improve data analysis and payment capabilities substantially.
"We are building one of the most sophisticated corporate card platforms in banking to ensure our innovative clients have the best tools available to help them manage and grow their businesses successfully," said Pradeep T. Moudgal, Head of Product Development and Risk Management for Global Cards and Merchant Services, Silicon Valley Bank.
Citing industry data that clients could save 76% of their administrative costs per transaction by using purchasing cards rather than using a traditional purchase order process*, Silicon Valley Bank is introducing Silicon Valley Bank's MasterCard® Corporate Multi Card, SVB transAct Gateway and Smart Data Online to save its clients money and resources:
- Combines purchasing with travel and expenses functions for an easy, unified view of spending patterns
- Enables analysis and reporting that enhances spending controls and improves negotiating power with vendors
- Helps migrate from costly check disbursements to electronic payments
- Generates one-time virtual card numbers with set limits based on preset payment instructions, for a more streamlined, efficient and secure payments process
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV