Celadon Group, Inc. (NYSE: CGI) today announced a change to its executive team. The change is effective immediately.
Eric Meek has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Mr. Meek previously served as Vice President, Treasurer and Principal Financial Officer. Paul Will, Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer, said: "The Board of Directors is pleased to take the next step in the succession planning process we began several years ago. Eric has provided significant leadership for the organization for eight years and through a number of economic cycles. Prior to joining us, Eric worked as an auditor for Ernst & Young. We believe Eric's industry knowledge and financial acumen will serve the Company well in what has become a constantly evolving and fast-paced transportation marketplace. "
Celadon Group, Inc. ( www.celadongroup.com), through its subsidiaries, provides long-haul and regional full-truckload freight service across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company also owns Celadon Logistics Services, which provides freight brokerage services, less-than-truckload services, as well as supply chain management solutions, including warehousing and dedicated fleet services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV