Celadon Group, Inc. (NYSE: CGI) today announced a change to its executive team. The change is effective immediately.
Eric Meek has been appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Mr. Meek previously served as Vice President, Treasurer and Principal Financial Officer. Paul Will, Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer, said: "The Board of Directors is pleased to take the next step in the succession planning process we began several years ago. Eric has provided significant leadership for the organization for eight years and through a number of economic cycles. Prior to joining us, Eric worked as an auditor for Ernst & Young. We believe Eric's industry knowledge and financial acumen will serve the Company well in what has become a constantly evolving and fast-paced transportation marketplace. "
Celadon Group, Inc. ( www.celadongroup.com), through its subsidiaries, provides long-haul and regional full-truckload freight service across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company also owns Celadon Logistics Services, which provides freight brokerage services, less-than-truckload services, as well as supply chain management solutions, including warehousing and dedicated fleet services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV