*Symphony IRI latest 52 weeks ending 3/18/12
About Nature's OwnFlowers introduced Nature's Own, with no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, in 1977. Since then, Nature's Own has become America's No. 1 soft variety bread brand and has grown into a full line of soft variety and specialty premium breads and buns and breakfast items. Well-known for quality and innovation, Nature's Own was among the first brands on the market with a low-calorie bread (1980s), sugar-free bread (1999), lower carbohydrate bread (2004), and double fiber bread with omega-3 (2004). More recently, Nature's Own introduced a line of specialty premium breads with whole grains (2006), a line of Special Morning breakfast breads, bagels, and English muffins (2008), and Nature's Own Sandwich Rounds and Thin Sliced Bagels (2010). For more information on Nature's Own, visit www.naturesownbread.com.
About Flowers FoodsHeadquartered in Thomasville, Ga., Flowers Foods is the second largest producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods for retail and foodservice customers in the United States with annualized sales of approximately $3 billion. Flowers operates 41 bakeries that produce a wide range of bakery products sold through an extensive direct-store-delivery network that encompasses the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest as well as select markets in the Northeast, California and Nevada, and nationwide through other delivery systems. Among the company's top brands are Nature's Own, Whitewheat, Tastykake, and Mrs. Freshley's. For more information, visit www.flowersfoods.com.
Cutline Philly: You know Tastykake—now meet Nature's Own, a best-selling line of delicious breads and buns rolling into local supermarkets this month. Discover new recipes for great-tasting sandwiches at naturesownbread.com.
SOURCE Flowers Foods
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV