OXFORD, Pa., April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nature's Own, America's best-selling brand of soft variety bread*, is rolling into Philadelphia supermarkets this week, courtesy of Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO), the new parent company of Tasty Baking.
Philly residents can now find Nature's Own soft variety and premium specialty breads and buns, and Bunny brand white and wheat breads and buns at select supermarkets, like Giant, Redner's Markets, and Weis, and at other retail stores, like Walmart.Nature's Own breads and buns are shipped fresh daily to Philadelphia from Flowers bakeries. Earlier this month, Flowers announced plans to install a bread production line in its Tasty Bakery in Oxford, Pa. The breads baked in Oxford when the line starts up next year will be sold in stores throughout Pennsylvania. "For the past few years, Nature's Own breads have been available just south of Philadelphia, and we've been pleased with the response we've received from consumers," says Dan Scott, president of Tasty Baking in Oxford. "Right now, our distribution is growing in the Philadelphia area. Anyone who can't find our products in their local supermarket should request them from the store manager." Nature's Own offers an array of delicious baked foods catering to all tastes and dietary needs, including whole grain, sugar free, and double fiber soft variety breads; heartier premium specialty breads; sandwich rounds; and buns. As "Nature's Baker," all Nature's Own items contain no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. They also contain no high fructose corn syrup, are low fat, and have zero grams of trans fat. Philadelphia shoppers can find the following Nature's Own varieties when they shop:
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread (14 g whole grain per slice)
- 100% Whole Grain Bread (12 g whole grain per slice)
- Honey Wheat Bread (#1 selling loaf in the U.S.*)
- Double Fiber Wheat Bread (5 g fiber per slice; omega 3)
- Whole Grain Sugar Free Bread (12 g whole grain per slice)
- Whitewheat Bread (excellent source of calcium, iron)
- Butterbread (#1 selling white bread in the South*)
- 100% Whole Wheat Specialty Bread (22 g whole grain per slice)
- Honey Wheat Specialty Bread (20 g whole grain per slice)
- 12 Grain Specialty Bread (21 g whole grain per slice)
- 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds (100 calories per serving)
- Multi Grain Sandwich Rounds (100 calories per serving)
- 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rolls (25 g whole grain per serving)
- 100% Whole Wheat Hot Dog Rolls (20 g whole grain per serving)
- Whitewheat Hamburger Buns (5 grams of fiber)
- Whitewheat Hot Dog Buns (4 grams of fiber)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV