CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK), a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas primarily in Africa, today announced that it will be hosting their first quarter 2012 financial results conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time) on Wednesday, May 9, 2012. Hosting the call will be Earl McNiel, Interim Chief Financial Officer.
Earnings Call details -
|Date:||Wednesday, May 9, 2012|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. CT / 11:00 a.m. ET|
|Participate:||The call can be accessed live over the telephone by dialing (877) 407-3982 or for international callers, (201) 493-6780.|
|Listen only:||A live webcast of the call will be available on the Company's website|
www.camacenergy.com under the “Investors – Events & Presentation” section.
A replay will be available shortly after the conference call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or for international callers, (858) 384-5517. The passcode for the replay is 393232. The telephone replay will be available until May 23, 2012. The webcast will also be archived on the Company's website shortly following the call for approximately 30 days.
About CAMAC Energy Inc.
CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK) is a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The Company focuses on early cash flow and high-return global energy projects. Currently, operations are in Nigeria and China, and the Company is seeking to acquire prime frontier exploration acreage in West and East Africa. The Company's principal assets include interests in OML 120 and OML 121, offshore oil leases in deepwater Nigeria that started production from the Oyo Field in December 2009, and a 100% interest in the Zijinshan Block gas asset located in the Shanxi Province, China. The Company was founded in 2005 and has offices in Houston, Texas, Beijing, China, and Lagos, Nigeria.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV