To provide a full-scale selection of quality programming via iTV, Apple effectively must become a cable provider. I highly doubt it wants to enter that space. If it does, look for the decline to happen sooner rather than later.
So, again, Apple is not this dumb. There must be more to the story. There has to be. Steve Jobs had other ideas; things you and I never could have imagined. This leads into obstacle number two -- Steve Jobs no longer walks the Earth. He no longer walks into boardrooms and gets what he wants, how he wants it and when he wants it. He cannot twist arms and proceed to execute and market what he gets to perfection. That's up to the people he left behind.
If you think they're up to the task, I respect your opinion. I have to wonder, however, if you're discounting the power of Steve Jobs as well as the enormity of what needs to get done in the process.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV