MONARCH BAY, Calif., April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monarch Bay, California. Microelectronics Technology Co.( OTC-BB: MELY.PK – News)
Cloud Data Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronics Technology Corporation is pleased to announce Sproq.com, next generation cloud application hosting.
Microelectronics Technology Corporation President Brett Everett is pleased to provide the following re-post of a previously published news article which gives an indication of the direction the Cloud Computing market sector is heading for the near future.
It appears that companies not established in the cloud sector are buying their way in an effort gain immediate market share."In the recent purchase of the software firm Demandforce, a company whose market sector is similar to that of Cloud Data Corporation, for $423.5 million dollars by Intuit, is a signal that company's offering services for small and medium sized business are in high demand. Demandforce is a software-as-a-service web application that works within a company's existing business system and provides tools for communicating with customers. It also helps small businesses market over the Internet and through mobile devices and improve their reputation. Demandforce has 35,000 small business users in North American and has helped its clients generate $1 billion in incremental revenue. It should help Intuit continue to grow its SaaS business and appeal even more to SMBs. There's a big opportunity in helping small businesses grow up and take advantage of online tools." The relevance of this type of acquisition clearly confirms that Cloud Data Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronics Technology Corporation SYMBOL: MELY.PK is in the prime market sector of developing architecture for Small Business Applications through Sproq.com Sproq.com application cloud hosting for small business is next generation software and architecture for cloud computing consisting of:
- Automatic load scaling. As your traffic grows, Sproq will expand your resources to handle the load
- Pay only for what you use, and only if your site is busy. If your site has low traffic, your hosting is almost free. You can also control how much to scale your application.
- Integrated version control. We keep track of all changes, and you can inspect or roll back code as needed
- We support a wide range of languages and frameworks. Build your application in Python, Ruby, PHP, or other languages
- Testing and staging instances, so you can check your changes before deploying to production
- Pre-built application services that you can use to create your application quickly