NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT), CMS Energy (CMS) and Plains All American Pipeline (PAA).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Calumet Specialty Products
The specialty hydrocarbons product company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on Wednesday. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 49 cents a share on revenue of $887.66 million."We remain optimistic over the near-term outlook for the refining sector ahead of heavy seasonal maintenance and the shift from winter to summer grade gasoline," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a Feb. 15 report. "Alongside Superior's access to advantaged crude, CLMT should benefit, but their hedged approach leads them more likely to underperform the more volatile 'pure plays', where exposure to margin volatility is intact. Accordingly, versus the largecap independent refining sector, we maintain our Neutral. We have updated our model following the 4Q results. Our PO moves up to $24, given higher distributable cash flow than expected." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 8.3%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV