NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT), CMS Energy (CMS) and Plains All American Pipeline (PAA).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
Calumet Specialty Products
The specialty hydrocarbons product company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on Wednesday. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 49 cents a share on revenue of $887.66 million."We remain optimistic over the near-term outlook for the refining sector ahead of heavy seasonal maintenance and the shift from winter to summer grade gasoline," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a Feb. 15 report. "Alongside Superior's access to advantaged crude, CLMT should benefit, but their hedged approach leads them more likely to underperform the more volatile 'pure plays', where exposure to margin volatility is intact. Accordingly, versus the largecap independent refining sector, we maintain our Neutral. We have updated our model following the 4Q results. Our PO moves up to $24, given higher distributable cash flow than expected." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 8.3%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV