NeoPhotonics Corporation (NYSE: NPTN), will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, after market close on Thursday, May 3, 2012. The company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting: http://ir.neophotonics.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=236218&p=irol-calendar.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until Monday, May 7, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 if you are calling from within the United States, or 719-457-0820 if you are calling from outside the United States, and entering the replay pass code 5884230.
A replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s web site approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
About NeoPhotonicsNeoPhotonics is a leading designer and manufacturer of photonic integrated circuit, or PIC, based modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks. The company's products enable cost-effective, high-speed data transmission and efficient allocation of bandwidth over communications networks. NeoPhotonics maintains headquarters in San Jose, California and ISO 9001:2000 certified engineering and manufacturing facilities in Silicon Valley and Shenzhen, China. NeoPhotonics has been included in the Russell 3000 (R) Index since its reconstitution in June 2011. For additional information, visit www.neophotonics.com. © 2012 NeoPhotonics Corporation. All rights reserved. NeoPhotonics and the red dot logo are trademarks of NeoPhotonics Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV